Facebook and Instagram Ads with ROAS 3.95x for and Handbag Jewelry Store Ads
Discover how a strategic marketing approach increased sales for a jewelry & handbag business with a fresh start, achieving a 3.95x ROAS in just one month.
Learn how a tailored digital marketing campaign, focusing on Facebook and Instagram ads, helped a newly-established jewelry and handbag business grow its sales and revenue in just one month.
Project duration: July 2021 – April 2022.
Anna Golovina is a startup e-commerce business selling designer jewelry and handbags, with an average price of $100 per item. The company operates through its website and Instagram page.
The business had no prior data or experience with digital marketing and needed a brand promotion strategy to generate sales quickly.
- Develop a brand promotion strategy to boost sales rapidly.
- Identify high-demand products and optimize advertising campaigns.
Focus on advertising campaigns that drive conversions on the website, connect retargeting, and identify top-performing products.
- Audited the website and revamped the Instagram page.
- Tested website and Instagram conversion rates separately.
- Connected retargeting with two campaigns for dynamic retargeting and website visitor audiences.
- Focused on top-performing products.
An example of creatives:
Client’s feedback about Kim Romanov: