Fragrance store Increases Sales by 627% with Google Ads
Discover how a well-structured Google Ads strategy led to impressive results for a fragrance store within a highly competitive niche.
A fragrance store sought to maximize conversions from its website through Google AdWords, despite the highly competitive niche they operate in.
BeautyBase is an e-commerce fragrance store that offers a wide range of scents for customers.
Project Duration: September 2021 – September 2022.
The store needed to effectively utilize Google AdWords to reach its target audience and increase conversions within a competitive market.
Maximize conversions from the website through Google AdWords while maintaining an acceptable cost per conversion.
Employ a well-structured contextual advertising strategy, targeting the right audience, and focusing on mobile bids, CTA ads, and extensions.
- Set up quality contextual advertising.
- Adjusted segmentation by inquiry frequency.
- Collected nearly 900 keywords.
- Identified the target audience.
- Refined a list of 3,700 negative keywords.
- Focused on mobile bids, CTA ads, and extensions.
- Added additional links with the company name, clarification, and phone number.
- Implemented a “target position on the search page” strategy.
- Designed ads according to the relevancy rule.
- Added anti-scalping protection.
- Connected Google Analytics.
1st Month Results:
6 Months Results:
A well-planned and implemented Google Ads strategy helped the fragrance store achieve outstanding results in sales and conversions, proving that even a competitive niche can be conquered with the right approach.
Client’s feedback about Kim Romanov: